Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Boring Post

I am kind of just chilling here wondering what to write about. Kind of reminiscing in the past here. All the things I've pulled myself through, all the things that hurt me but gave me the knowledge I have today, the lessons I had to learn, the situations where I waved the white flag in defeat and the situations where I kept on fighting through, the things that have effected my self esteem for the good and the bad.
Over all, I have had many factors that have made me into the woman I am today. I don't want to be proud of who I am, yet |I do not want to be upset over it as well. I want peace and acceptance more than anything. To feel equal to others for once and not to feel high and mighty. I used to think that I had to be the best of the best to be anything. Now, I realize that is not true. I should just try to strive to be the best I can be. I want my kids to feel the same way one day.

Now, I took it upon myself to write a list of things one should and should NOT do.
1. One should mind their own business unless asked, or if the situation is an emergency or worrisome.
2. One should not drive like a priss when they have a "cow girl up" sticker on the back of their vehicle..
3. One should take up a hobby or two or three. It helps with number 1.
4. One should always find time in a day to view and participate in humorous things. Laughter is really the best medicine.
5. One should not dictate how a family does things or calls things.. it goes along with number one and its also really rude..

I shall say that I really do not like being told what to do. Especially when what I'm doing is none of your business. I will not be ordered around and then be expected to just agree, especially with stupid topics. I'm being so vague right now even though I should be able to say what I want since this is my own blog, but whatever. I guess only some people think that they are the only ones entitled to freedom of speech.

Now, on the topic of LOOVVE..
I really miss Ricky a lot and I cant wait to be with him again. When we are together the world just seems right and I feel at peace. I'm tired of being away from him. It's been eight months and Landon really needs to meet his daddy. I have a bad feeling he might make strange with Ricky at first. I really don't want that to happen. Soon Ricky will be with me again, i can just feel it.

I'm pretty sure Landon and I both have caught the cold my mom had. I know \i have the sore throat, and he's been fussy and has a hard time drinking his milk. I'm guessing he has it too, so I might give him just a little Tylenol before beddy bye time.
Anywho.. I'm boring myself here..
Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment